Memorable Moments on Film Part 2

Monday, May 23, 2016

Last year during vacation I was obsessed with my heart shaped sunglasses!
My first photoshoot and possibly my first light burn.
Stray cat sleeping under the sun.
Beautiful rose in a hotel lobby.
Went to Yıldız Park a few years ago with my friends and came home with a bunch of beautiful photos that we took at an abandoned cafe.
Saw this lantern at Soğukçeşme St. which is a small street with lots of historic houses. The street is closed now and all the houses are being renewed which is sad because I feel like the "historic" feeling is now lost forever.
My first photoshoot was with my friend Birgül. I love how vibrant the colors of this photo are!
A photo of old buildings taken from Valide Han.
One of favorites from my Fragile Flower series. I have shared the entire series on the blog before so if you want to see them click HERE.
Close up of a cherry. Have I told you how much I love blurry backgrounds? Also, don't mind my child hands I'm just a really small 23 year old hehe.
I'm probably the worst blogger at the moment. I haven't been doing anything blog related in maybe more than a month. Things actually started to slow down before then but even then I had time to join Twitter chats but this past month I didn't have time to do anything. I was spending my days helping my mom at her work place and had so much to do on the weekends that I would go out of the house in the morning and return after it was dark so I had no time to take proper photos. Now, there has been a bigger change in my life. I started working at a new place and I am trying to get used to my new life. Things are slowly coming together but I want things to speed up. Therefore I decided to use this time I have to share some more film photos with you guys! I hope you love them as much as I do <3

P.S. Thank you for always being patient with me and leaving lovely comments. I am so grateful for every single one of them because they put a huge smile on my face!

Elif x

12 comments:

  1. There aresome beautiful phots here. I love the rose in the vase and the sleeping cat :) x

    Holly ∣ Closingwinter

    ReplyDelete
  2. All this pictures are wonderful Elif! What camera do you use? I adore the vintage feel! Just from seeing the pictures and reading the captions I started to imagine a movie plot, lol. You're a very good photographer! Good luck on your new job! Wishing you well

    xx
    Ana
    Indie Suns | Bloglovin' | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually use my Zenit 122 but sometimes I go for Smena 8m for different results! The type of film is important too. Some films look too digital with its colors while some give that perfect vintage feeling :) Thank you for your lovely words and wishes <3

      Delete
  3. Film is always epic. Such delicate, well framed frozen moments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Film photos have such a magical feel to them. I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So in love with how all these turned out!!! The rose in the hotel lobby is beautiful and looks like it came straight out of a movie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really love your photos! so beautiful <3

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the new place! I'm sure it'll fill in soon enough. Even though I am a fan of super sharp photos, film styled ones are always a classic favourite as well. I hope you post more of your photos. Loving them! I know I need to post more photography style posts, as I can't even remember if I've done one... oops! Once I'm back from camping I'm positive I'll have loads. Check out my blog if you'd like to take a peep :)

    http://wanderlustgirl-kb.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to spend some time in those places.

    http://games-gameworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete