Memorable Moments on Film

Sunday, April 17, 2016

A beautiful pink sunset from last summer.
Last minute photo of strangers at Valide Han.
My heart shaped sunglasses in the summer looked really pretty with the sunset.
An abandoned cafe in the park and good company result in lovely photos like this.
Book full of pressed plants is probably the cutest thing to photograph.
Spending the day with a close friend and finding things outside for props resulted in this photo.
Winter at university always looked good. I miss that place, now that I'm not there anymore.
I will forever love this photo of the parrot. The bokeh and the colors look amazing to me.
Unexpected things happen with film. This one was unexpected with its colors and the shadows.
My first roll of film on Smena 8m. My floral backpack looked really cute in that all white hotel room.
Really love the bokeh and the summer feeling of this photo.
Although it's blurry this photo is colorful enough to make up for it.
I've spent quite some time looking through all of my photos to choose my favorites. There was so many to choose from and I definitely have more I want to share but I thought I'd save some for another day. I didn't mean for it to take this long to choose photos and write this blog post but I had no time to properly finish it until now. I might have shared some of these before but I haven't really checked which ones they might be. All of these have been taken in the course of 4 years but I have no idea of their exact dates which is something I probably should have kept track of but I guess I'll just have to keep that in mind in the future. Hope you enjoyed this post because I really enjoyed taking a short trip down memory lane ♡

Elif x

8 comments:

  1. love these photos!

    www.wonderlandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are amazing Elif! I can't wait to see more of your film stuff xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is so beautiful, it has a powerful feel to it! I love the bokeh effect and all the different tones :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (doing follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous series of photos, lovin’ the arty vibe!! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Elif, these photos are so dreamy and beautiful!

    Sarah (www.betterdays.at)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the last one despite the blur!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos! Wow. The colours, atmosphere, nostalgia in these images... Blew me away. Dreamy. Sunset looks so heavenly on film :) Which cameras/lens did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! These photos are from Zenit 122 with a Helios 44m-6 lens and Smena 8m.

      Delete