Photo an Hour // 28.03.2016

Thursday, March 31, 2016

09:30 / Took a nice hot shower after waking up so I could have a fresh start to the day.
10:30 / Ate a chocolate filled pastry for breakfast.
11:30 / Looking through Instagram and admiring my most recent photos. I'm quite proud of them!
13:30 / Chilling outside of where my mom works.
14:30 / Listening to some music. Recently I've been really enjoying Can't Complain by Shere Khan. I mean who knew Theo James could sing?
15:30 / Loving this cute little cactus that my moms co-worker has on her desk. She's a plant lover.
17:00 / It's almost been a year since I got my license and I really enjoy taking the car to the seaside by where I live. The roads are calm and you get to see the sea so how cool is that!
19:00 / Ordered a chicken and vegetable stew for dinner.
The times are a bit messed up this time but I had things to do in between so I didn't have time to take my camera out and take photos. After the last photo I rushed home to make it to The Girl Gang chat. I always enjoy chatting with people who join so I never want to miss it if I'm free. After the chat I just watched a movie and spent some time on social media so nothing to photograph really! Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed this post! 

Elif x

7 comments:

  1. Ohemgee!! I absolutely love this blog post idea... If only I was as good at taking photos as you 😂😂
    www.emilybelleblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should start these series it definitely helps to improve your photography!

      Delete
  2. You're such a great photographer! I really enjoy this little project. Such an inspiration!

    Christina
    www.cityloveee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christina! You're so kind <3

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love your photo an hour posts! I like that you seem to find inspiration no matter where you are at the time!

    Grace xxx

    www.gracebee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Grace! I try my best <3

      Delete
  4. such gorgoous photos!

    www.thewonderlanders.com

    ReplyDelete