Belgrad Forest in Fog

Friday, March 11, 2016

Hello everybody! I finally had the time to sit down and edit these photos I took at the forest a week ago. It was hard to wake up that morning but I knew I had to get moving when I saw that it was foggy. Fog gives a lot of depth to a photo and I knew if we went to the forest we would get some great shots. My mom and I bought baugettes (and other ingredients) so we could make sandwiches when we got to the forest and hit the road. Once we got there we made and ate our breakfast and started exploring. The weather was crisp and the forest was quiet and peaceful. It actually took my breath away because it was incredible to feel the nature when you're always surrounded by the city. We went through places we've never been to before and worried that our car might get stuck in mud and we would have to be rescued. It was quite an adventure but all worth it. After exploring the quiter parts of the forest we drove up to where people usually go to walk. We joined the crowd and walked 7 km and returned home. We were quite tired but it was a great end to the weekend!

Hope you enjoyed this post! Tell me in the comments which photo you like best <3
Elif x

9 comments:

  1. this is magical!

    www.thewonderlanders.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures, there's something so magical & mysterious about them! :) My favourites would have to be the third and seventh one x

    Sara / AboutLittleThiings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fog is a mystery and it definitely is magical! Thank you for your lovely comment Sara <3

      Delete
  3. Love these photos, kind of spooky yet at the same time beautiful!

    Issy | MissIsGoode xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love the eerie mood of these photographs!

    Grace xx

    www.gracebee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photo series, you definitely have an eye for it. The mist creates a really dramatic atmosphere, which you have captured nicely. I think my favourite is five down but I like all of them!! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are so beautiful! I do adore foggy days, and an adventure in the foggy woods sounds perfect.

    ReplyDelete