Photo an Hour // Belgrad Forest 14.02.2016

Friday, February 19, 2016

08:30 / Woke up, got ready and we were off to Belgrad!
09:30 / Started to see some pretty roads.
10:30 / Ate breakfast at Sarıyer and drank some tea afterwards while looking out to Bosphorus.
11:30 / Started our 6+ km walk around the forest.
12:30 / Found a secluded part of the lake in the forest and gave my mom the camera to take some photos. These two are my favorites!
13:30 / Arrived at a lovely spot near the end of our walk and I stopped to rest for a few minutes.
14:30 / After finishing our long walk we left the forest and headed back home.
15:30 / Stopped by my grandmas house to have a bite to eat.
16:30 / Watered my lovely plants!
After the last shot I got a call from my internet provider saying that someone would stop by to fix the issue we've been having for a while. Even though we were given a certain time the person did come later than what was said. After waiting for that to be over I changed into comfy clothes and dozed off. I didn't sleep but I just couldn't bring myself up from the couch I was laying on. I guess I was more tired than I thought. That's the reason why I missed all the hours after the last one so hopefully you don't mind the early ending <3

Elif x

6 comments:

  1. Oh what I would give to drink tea overlooking the Bosphorus every day :) I really love Istanbul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Photo An Hour posts so much. That forest looks like a dream!

    Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like such a lovely day. The forest looks so picturesque!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pics! Love the shot of the tea and the one of your beautiful flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You take absolutely stunning photos, do you mind me asking what camera you use? The quality is some of the best I've seen on blogs!!

    Lots of love, Vanessa / www.wanderness.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete