Photo an Hour // Meeting Friends 30.01.2016

Sunday, January 31, 2016

09:30 / The sun shining through the blinds.
10:30 / Decided to change the pot of this succulent because this was the pot it came in and the white stuff wouldn't come off of it. Also I wanted to put the little one into a different pot so it would grow more freely.
11:30 / Hopped into the shower.
12:30 / Took some photos for future blog posts.
13:30 / Drank some black tea with my cute little cup!
14:30 / Started to get ready because I was going to meet my friends.
16:30 / There was a huge line at starbucks and we were just waiting to give our order.
17:30 / Still drinking and chatting with friends.
18:30 / Walked back from Starbucks with my friend to her house and after she left I continued my walk and went to meet my mom and sister at my moms cousins house. I walked more than 15,000 steps which is why I am pretty sore as I am writing this.
I couldn't take anymore photos after that last one because I was beat by the time I walked to my destination. Also I missed an hour but I was on the bus at that time and I didn't want to attract any attention so I didn't take a photo. I know this was not the greatest start but I am glad that I decided to try this out again. Hope you like my photo an hour! 

 Elif x

11 comments:

  1. Aw that little mug is so cute! I always enjoy reading photo an hour posts, I am hoping to do more of them this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! Photo an hour posts are fun and I want to read more of them this year <3

      Delete
  2. This is such a great idea for a blog post! I loved it!

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really really like this idea! I might have to steal it for myself haha! Also I just realised you're from Turkey, I don't many bloggers from that part of the world so its nice to know you guys exist!

    Grace xxx

    www.gracebee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely do it and send me a link so I can read it! There are some bloggers but I don't think there are any who blog in English (at least I haven't seen any). Thanks for commenting <3

      Delete
  4. This is such a lovely post! I've read that using apple cider vinegar and a toothbrush will get the white off of pots, though I haven't tried it myself. Just a thought!

    Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip! I'll definitely try it out and see if it works <3

      Delete
  5. This is such a great blog post idea, I've often thought about it before but my life is so dull and my photography isn't great so I couldn't make it look half as good as yours!! I especially love your mug :) xx

    Charlotte | Just Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My life is dull too but these posts give me reason to do interesting things. Sometimes it works out sometimes it doesn't. It also really helped improve my photography so I think you should give it a try <3

      Delete