Photo an Hour // Favorite Moments of 2015

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

One of my goals this year was to do photo an hour post every month. I have been going great until the last few months but then days got shorter and I didn't have much to photograph. I still managed to do it every single month except for December because it totally slipped out of mind. And because I felt so incredibly sad that I actually failed my goal on the last month I decided I'd do a review of my year in photo an hour style. I hope you guys enjoy my favorite moments / photographs of 2015!

 January 17, 2015 / This bokeh shot that I took while driving to an event with my mom.
February 19, 2015 / Had fun in the snow and took this amazing shot of Firethorn burried in snow.
March 21, 2015 / Freshly washed bedding and comfiness of the morning!
April 19, 2015 / Amazing breakfast that I would gladly eat every single day.
May 29, 2015 / A day of exploring Balat and leaving there with this amazing shot of one of the streets.
June 21, 2015 / Grandma's most beautiful vase.
July 18, 2015 / Very hot day at the beach, spending time relaxing and enjoying the sun.
August 29, 2015 / Most beautiful sunset.
September 28, 2015 / This photo of a Virginia Creeper on a rainy day.
October 25, 2015 / Hagia Sophia looking beautiful as always.
November 28, 2015 / Heading to the mall on this rainy day.
December 31, 2015 / Even thought I couldn't do a photo an hour this month I had to share this photo of how we entered the new year! 

Elif x

8 comments:

  1. Amazing photos. I find that photos take us back to beautiful places and memories we had. I really need to start doing ˝photo an hour˝ posts. xo

    Antonia || Sweet Passions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you! Photos enable us to make moments last forever :) If you start a "photo an hour" post send me a link I'd love to check it out!

      Delete
  2. This is a neat idea for a post! You always take the most lovely shots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah, you are way too sweet <3

      Delete
  3. Wow absolutely incredible photos. The sunset one is just stunning.

    Anything & Everything | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are some really nice photos. I especially like the last one of the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked a lot the "photo an hour" posts, if you'll decide to do them also this year I'm sure they'll be well received, from me for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love that first photo! Also, food looks ultra yumz.
    Also, I absolutely adore your bedsheets, the floral print is so cute!
    Are those things blueberries??

    ReplyDelete