Bath & Bodyworks Deep Cleansing Hand Soaps

Monday, January 25, 2016

Hello everybody! Have you ever been to Bath & Bodyworks and lost yourself by smelling one scent after the other? Well last week this exact thing happened to me. They had a buy two get one free deal so after smelling loads of scents we chose a couple of products including these three deep cleansing hand soaps. 

We have already started using Tahitian Paradise. The scent of it reminds me of Summer, really calming and fresh. It's a mixture of wild freesia, rainforest palm and white lily. The smell is long lasting and others will definitely get a whiff of it as soon as you enter a room. There was a sink in the store where we tried out Fall Lakeside Breeze. This particular soap was the reason why we wanted to try out their soaps in the first place. This one seriously reminds me of the crispy clean weather and the cool breeze of Fall. The scent is blue sage, basil and sandalwood. This one is also long lasting, leaves hands soft and smooth like the other ones. I tested out Aqua Blossom once I got home so I would have an idea on how it really smelled when used. The scent is a mixture of ocean melon, white lotus and dewy gardenia. Odly enough this smell made me feel like it was Spring and I was near the ocean because it has freshness added to its not so overpowering floral scent. 

All of these soaps deep clean and exfoliate hands because of the microsepheres inside it. It also has Aloe and Vitamin E. Since it always feels like you are doing peeling for your hands they just leave them feeling clean and soft after each use!

Elif x

1 comment:

  1. I used to have the Tahitian paradise lotion, I loved it so much!

    ReplyDelete