Photo an Hour // Shorter Days 28.11.2015

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

10:30 / Woke up to the gloomiest day of Autumn.
11:30 / Had an incredible breakfast!
12:30 - 13:30 / Arranged some clothes to sell online which took a bit longer than expected.
14:30 / The windows started to fog up and I thought I'd just welcome the new season.
15:30 / We headed to the mall to do a bit of shopping.
16:30 / This sweater from H&M pretty much sums up my thoughts on Winter.
17:30 / We came back home with a few things that we got for a real bargain, 50% off!
It's that time of year when the days are shorter and the weather is cooler. All the things seem to be in a rush because it feels like there isn't much time in the day. For me it's super hard to find time to take photos right now so I try to take a bunch on the weekends and go on from there. On this day I realized that I hadn't done my photo an hour yet so I immediatly grabbed my camera and took my first photo. I know it's another one of my lazy days but I had no time before to do a better one for you guys. I hope next month will be a good one.

How are you guys dealing with shorter days?

Elif x

5 comments:

  1. I have been taking way less photos too! It's just so difficult to get a decent looking shot when it's so dark out. It can be a little frustrating when I get a good idea for a blog post, but have to wait until I have a day off when I can take photos in the light. But, despite all that, I am enjoying winter so far :) All your photos are really lovely, I especially love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The struggle is real! It's a good thing we can cope with it though or I don't know what we would do :) And thank you so much you are way too lovely <3

      Delete
  2. I love this :) I think I'm definitely going to give this a go this weekend too :)
    ★ | Jas Poole Blog | ★

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send me a link if you do! Thanks for commenting <3

      Delete