Favorite Rings

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Hello everybody! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Even though I don't celebrate it I love to see the excitement of others and it gives me joy! 

This post has been sitting in my drafts for the longest time because I had absolutely no time to finish it. I took the photos a long time ago and I thought I'd finish the writing days ago but every free time I had I spent it by resting. This post doesn't really have a purpose. I just wanted to show you guys my favorite rings that I've been wearing recently. Some are quite new and some others I've been wearing for years. 

It's a coincidence that I happen to love exactly ten rings out of the many I have. Six of these are midi rings and four of them are regular ones. I marked the regular ones on the photo above with cute little arrows and stars so you could tell which ones were which. The five rings in the middle line I recently got from Topshop for about 4 dollars which was an amazing deal. All the other ones excluding the blue heart shaped one I got from turkish bazaar. They cost me a bit more than 25 cents each. And the blue heart shaped one was a gift from my grandma! 
P.S. The rings I have been wearing a ton of recently are mostly the midi ones. Especially the one in the middle photo above. I really love having that on my finger at the moment!

What kind of ring do you love to wear? Midi or regular?

4 comments:

  1. They're all so pretty! I used to wear a lot more rings, but now I only wear two. This post gets me in the mood to add a few more to my collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! I don't wear rings on a regular basis but I love having some laying around the house for when I need them :)

      Delete
  2. These are just so pretty and I think I need to build up my ring collection next year.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackie! There are so many more pretty rings out there <3

      Delete