A/W Season Makeup Look

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Hello everybody! Since I haven't been around here a while I finally made it my mission to make time for my blog this weekend and show my face around here, literally. This post will be all about my Autumn makeup look. I have probably mentioned this before on my previous beauty posts but I will say it again, I don't do makeup often so I'm not super great at it but what I try to do is I try not to use lots of product so it would be as natural as possible. So hopefully you like this look and if you do like it, scroll down below to read more about it!
Before I apply anything to my face I moisturize it. Nothing will be smooth if your skin isn't smooth to begin with and my skin is usually dry but it gets a bit worse during the colder months so care is always needed. After moisturizing you can start with the makeup.

Face: I applied my new L'oreal True Match foundation which I'm still testing out but so far I've had wonderful results. It has great coverage and it's not pricey which is a great deal for a lot of people who don't like to spend too much on makeup. To apply the foundation I used a recently purchased Real Techniques Expert Face Brush which is super amazing to help blend in the product. After the foundation I wanted to add a bit of color to my cheeks so I decided to use the Cabana Boy Blush from The Balm Cosmetics. I actually use this brush all year round. It's really pigmented and the color of it suits really well with my skin.

Eyeshadow: I used Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 Palette and started off from the the inner corner with the sparkly light pinkish color and made my way to the middle with a sparkly gold color and finished it off with one of the darker brown colors and blended them all together.

Eyeliner: Used my all time favorite from Golden Rose, which is the one and only Precision Eyeliner in Intense Black. It's an amazing product that is long lasting and it dries really quickly so it won't get messy. It's also not very pricey at all so definitely worth a try if you haven't already.

Eyelashes: I tried out a new mascara from Rimmel London called Lash Accelerator. This mascara doesn't add much volume to lashes and it takes a while to dry but it does give that lenght and natural look that I want which is always a plus in my book!

Eyebrows: I filled in my eyebrows with one of the darker colors in the Iconic 3 palette. As with everything else I didn't apply a lot to my eyebrows because I know how tricky it is to get those eyebrows on fleek so I left no room for mistakes. Less is definitely more in most cases.  

Lips: I used to always use red lipstick all year round but this year during the summer I went for rose or brownish colors. So since it's the colder months now I decided to take out my favorite liptick which is the Kate Moss 107 from Rimmel London. I forgot how beautiful this color was because I haven't used it for a long time but it's definitely the A/W lipstick you are looking for.


Thanks for reading this post! Also I will be replying back to comments on my blog from now on.. as well as visiting blog links from commenters. Make sure to leave your link so I can stop by. See ya later!!

Elif x

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Cat eyes and b&w stripes are one of my fav combos. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely stunning! I may have to give that foundation a try, the one I use always wears off and leaves my face looking really shiny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah <3 Give it a try but make sure it suits your skin type :)

      Delete
  3. Love the gold sheen in this look! I'm going to try it out for the Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That makeup revolution palette seems really good! I have yet to buy a palette from them but they're so reasonably priced! Great look :)

    ReplyDelete