Photo an Hour // Beautiful Istanbul 25.10.2015

Monday, October 26, 2015

12:30 / After having breakfast I decided to tidy my bed.
13:30 / I thought I would go explore the city so I wanted to do a bit of make up.
14:30 / Secretly taking a photo on the bus. I always hate it when people stare at me when I'm taking photos so I wanted to avoid the looks this time.
15:30 / Made it to Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque. I have been to this place so many times but never when it was this clear. The images I took on this day were super nice and sharp. I love it when it rains in Istanbul and all the pollution just dissappears.
16:30 / Something that I really enjoy doing when I'm in the heart of Istanbul is buying some roasted chestnuts. The greatest snack ever.
17:30 / After Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque I headed to Galata Tower. I waited about an half an hour in line to get in but the view was worth it.
18:30 / Walking past Yeni Cami (New Mosque) in Eminönü while going to the tramway so I can start heading back home.
After the last photo I realized that my battery was ending on my phone and I needed to save it for emergencies because going back home takes about two hours from Eminönü. It was also super crowded in the tramway and the metrobus so I wouldn't be able to snap anything anyways. Because I couldn't take photos in the following hours I decided to put a few more from the previous hours so I hope I can get way with it this time. Hopefully you like seeing these Istanbul photos from me :)

P.S. I actually had my dSLR with me but I forgot to charge the battery of it so I couldn't use it after taking a couple of photos around Hagia Sophia so the last 4 photos I took with my phone :)

Elif x

2 comments:

  1. oo I have the IKEA blanket to match your duvet cover :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Istanbul is so lovely! I just HAVE to visit someday. I don't think I have ever eaten a chestnut (I don't even know if they sell them where I live??) But I want to try one really bad now :) I always enjoy your beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete