Photo an Hour // 28.09.2015

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

10:45 / I woke up quite late this day and spent about an hour on my phone.
11:45 / Finally got around to eating something for breakfast. It was a lazy day so I decided to ear some cereal :)
12:45 / I took out some beauty products to give myself a little bit of a make over.
13:45 / I decided to take some photos of myself since I hadn't put on make up in a long time and I really liked the end result with my hair and all.
15:45 / Stopped by where my mom works and helped her out with some of the paper work. 
16:45 / While heading back home I thought I'd snap a few shots in the rain and this is probably my fave out of all.
17:45 / My sister and I made plans to go to the movies so I asked my mom to drop me off at the mall so I could meat up with her there. And I was shocked at how grey the sky was, super gloomy.
18:45 / We ate some burgers and headed to the movies to see Everest.

The movie ended at about 9pm and we sat at a cafe for a while after it. After that we just headed home. Everest was a really good movie in my opinion and if you like 'based on a true story' movies than you really can't miss this one. It was an amazing / tagic story that needed to be told.
Elif x

4 comments:

  1. Good post, love the idea :)

    mariecsdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a nice, easy-going day. I also really like the photo of the berries and leaves in the rain. Your makeup looks very nice as well :)

    Peace & Love // Celestralite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your makeup looks perfect! And the raindrop photo is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite blog. <3
    Your photography is genius. No matter if you photograph just a phone or nature. <3

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete