The Body Shop Honey & Oat Mask Review

Thursday, June 18, 2015

I am back at my favorite place after quite some time it seems. If you're wondering why I haven't been around lately is because I had finals and they were my last ones that I would ever have. And since I was all stressed out about finals and graduating from university and all that I just didn't want to do anything really. I was just more active on Instagram as it seemed easier since it didn't take much of my time. I spent the last days of school hanging out with friends more than I ever did all the years combined. They were just days that I will probably never forget and I thought I'd just push my blogging to a bit later. But I'm here today with a review! 

If you have normal/dry skin and want to give it a bit more softness and moisture look no further. I wouldn't be lying if I said that this mask from The Body Shop is amazing. It makes my face feel clean and it gives off a great smell as well (honey and oatmeal doing their thing). I apply this right onto my face without washing and leave it on for 10-15 min, as instructed. Then I wash it off by massaging my face in circular motions which I find works best. After I'm done my face feels really fresh and soft. I have realized though that it's not a thick mask so if you don't like seeing your skin under the mask you won't like this. Also I don't know if this is a good or bad thing but when I apply it there is a sort of burning sensation, which I'm guessing is from the cream being absorbed into my skin and it passes away once the mask starts to dry. I'm not much of a mask person but this one I actually like putting on as I'm quite fond of it's smell. I would actually eat it if it was edible. That's how much I love it.
Elif x

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on graduating! I graduated last year and it sure is a wonderful feeling.This sounds like a great product, I love honey oat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it seems like amazing mask. i miss you!

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like such a lovely mask, definitely want to give it a try <3

    ReplyDelete