Photo an Hour // Day At Home 21.06.2015

Sunday, June 28, 2015

11:00 / Got up an hour before this but decided to start a Photo an Hour right after I made my bed.
12:30-13:00 / I started doing ironing and it lasted for about an hour because we had a mountain of clothes waiting to be ironed.
14:30-15:30 / I took out my plant book to add some new plants only to realize that some pages had tiny bugs on them. I had to take all my plants out and clean the little book. Of course they had to be put back but as they were too many I didn't get to finish them as I got tired.
16:30 / My sister baked these pastry type things with olive paste inside them, really yummy. We couldn't eat them till after fasting was over since it's Ramazan but they were lovely.
17:30 / Stopped by my grandparents house and I thought I'd take a photo of my favorite vase of theirs. Really love the details on it!
18:30 / I did some photo editing as always.
20:30/ Sparkler, fircracer whatever it is called this thing scares me but I lit one up right before dinner just for the fun of it.
I was at home this day and honestly I didn't really do much but I still tried to get a few shots in. I could've done this other days where I had more things to photograph but carrying around my camera was a bit hard this month as I had my finals and graduation. I just always told myself that I'd do it later and that is what happened. Anyways I'm still happy that I haven't given up on this series, not that I give up on things easly but I just thought maybe I wouldn't like the idea but nope the opposite has happened... I love it. It gives me reason to take my camera out, what more could I ask for!

P.S. I did forget to take a photo at 19:30 but I'm pretty sure I was still editing photos as I spend quite some time on them because I tend to edit in bulk.

Elif x

5 comments:

  1. Amazing post. I wanted to this kind of post for so long now but I was scared that it won't be good. Now I maybe try and see how it'll go. xo

    Antonia || Sweet Passions

    ReplyDelete
  2. That vase at your grandparets' is really nice! I also like detail like that.

    Katie // Lublyou

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that vase! It's so cute. Looks like you had a nice relaxing day! I definitely like the pressed leaves :)

    Peace & Love // celestralite.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like it was a lovely day. Those pastries look really yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are great photographer <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete