Film Photography: Forgotten Series Part 3

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Hey guys! For the last part of the forgotten series I thought I'd share some of the best.  I can't believe I didn't share these before because I definitely wouldn't want them to be forgotten or lost deep in some folder. If you'd like to see more photos or read the other parts of this trip before you read this one, you can find them hereherehere and here.

The last day of our trip was a day of exploring. We thought we would start off far from the airport than work our way toward it and of course fly back home. So we decided to make a stop at Side and Manavgat. You already know why Side was in our plan, that little city is full of ancient ruins that are worth seeing. Another place I thought would be nice was to go to Manavgat because there is a waterfall there. And it's a quite popular one too. So I thought we could enjoy a bit more nature before we got back to the city. When we go there we saw that the area surrounding the waterfall is kind of taken over by shops and cafe like places but overall it felt good to be there. A good place to relax, explore and enjoy. I think I took some of my favorite photos here. I love the scenery and all the bokeh in the photos as well as the vibrant colors. Spotting the parrots was the highlight of this little spot :)

Since we are talking about favorites, which one of these photos are your favorite? I would love to know <3

4 comments:

  1. Lovely pics, you captured the colors of the parrots wonderfully. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these

    www.wonderlandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photos (:

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful photos and fantastic place!

    ReplyDelete