Film Photography: Forgotten Series Part 1

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Hey guys! I haven't been around for a while and the only reason for it is because I couldn't think of anything to write about. So when I was looking through some film photos yesterday I realized that I totally forgot to share some of them with you from my last vacation. And I thought to myself since it's summertime now I might as well add a little sunshine to this space. 

I took these photos in Alanya and I actually did share some photos of the Ancient Theatre and the Temple of Apollo from this trip on here before. I don't know what happened after those two because I had a lot of photos to share from that trip. I guess I got carried away. I decided to make this into a three part series because I'm going to divide them up into categories. The ones I'm sharing with you today are the ones I took at the hotel we were staying at. The first three is at the beach, the one of my sister is our route to the beach, second to last is our view from our room (even though we weren't facing the sea I still liked our view) and the last one is from our first dinner at the hotel :) It's actually almost time for going on vacations, have you guys planned anything yet?
P.S.: There were more photos but after getting these develeoped some came out overexposed. The sun was super bright so I should've definitely taken that -more- into consideration when taking the photos. Lesson learned :)

Elif x

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, these photos are beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it wonderful, to discover or remember photos long time forgotten? It always feels as if a moment of the past is speaking, at least for me. The summer vibe of these photos is perfect for this period of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so colorful and summery! It's OK that some got overexposed, I never get perfect rolls, it's a game! :-)
    Katie // Lublyou

    ReplyDelete