Photo an Hour // 19.04.2015

Thursday, April 23, 2015

10:00 / Heading to my little cousins birthday breakfast.
11:00 / Breakfast is surely my favorite time of day.
12:00-13:00 / Blowing out the candles and opening presents (unfortunately I don't have a photo of the latter).
14:00-15:00 / After a few days of having the sun shine on our skin this day was shockingly cold. It didn't stop me from spending some time to take photos of tulips and chamomiles though!
16:00 / Of course I always spend a bit time on VSCO to edit photos for Instagram.
17:00 / Around this time I was basically just sitting and being bored a bit so I decided I'd snap a shot of this beautiful flower.
18:00 / Had a lovely and fulfilling dinner.
19:00 / It was a gloomy day and this was the last photo I could take before it got dark a couple of minutes later. And since I didn't want it to be boring I played around with it.
I realized after looking through these that this time I managed to take a lot of food and flower photos but I don't think they'll do any harm so I'll keep it. And of course my day did not end here. After taking the last shot I took a shower and started my assignment that I had to hand in the next day. After working on that and finishing it I decided to chat a bit with friends online and then I went to bed. And there it is, a day of my life. Hope you enjoyed it <3 

Elif x

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous photos! you really have an eye for photography! what type of lens do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jess <3 I use an AF-S Nikkor 35mm 1.8g, it does wonders!

      Delete