Photo an Hour // 21.03.2015

Monday, March 23, 2015

11:30am / I actually woke up before this shot and ate breafast but after breakfast I decided to sleep a bit more and when I woke up I decided to start a 'Photo an Hour'.
12:30pm / My sister driving to the shopping mall.
13:30pm / Taking a look around H&M.
14:30pm / Burger King for lunch.
15:30pm / There was a great deal in Bath & Body Works. We got buy 3 get 3 free! And we also bought a candle. You know how much I love their candles.
16:30pm / Back at home and in my room just chillin.
17:30-19:30pm / We decided to watch a movie and unfortunately I forgot to take photos until it ended which is why I'm missing two hours :/
20:30pm / Reading a book in bed.

I stayed up a little bit more after reading and did a bit studying. It lasted longer than I had imagined but it's okay. I'm trying to be a better planner with my life and my blog these days. I'm considering a change in my blog name but seems like it's a risky thing to do. I'm looking for people who understand how to handle that sort of thing so I can get a few pointers. Anyways I hope you enjoyed looking into a day of my life :) See you later.

Elif x

8 comments:

  1. I just wanted to let you know that if you change your blog name, you're best off buying a domain and having it mask your blogspot address, rather than changing your blogspot username. If you change the web address via blogspot (the chamomiledealer.blogspot.com address) then it will break your RSS feeds and none of your followers will see your updates. I hope I'm making sense, I just wanted to let you know as it's messed things up for me before! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do make sense Freya! I guess I have to do lots of research. Thank you for the explanation it really means A LOT to me :)

      Delete
  2. I love the first photo. Pretty florals making me want to crawl back to bed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a good day. I just love that book too. Hope you get better at planning and blog more.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this!

    www.wonderlandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful photos <3 i want to read looking for alaska too but i just can't find the time

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this is such a pretty post! I love Photo an Hour posts and yours looks lovely :) Was also just wondering sweetie where you got your bedding from? It's so cute!

    Claire xo
    http://www.fineanddandyblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire! I got it from English Home 2-3 years ago :)

      Delete