Real Techniques Core Collection

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Hey guys! I hope all of you are doing okay and I wanted to say thanks so much for reading my blog and commenting. It means a lot to me. I just wanted to start off this way because you are all awesome and you deserve it. By the way I have been sick for 2-3 days now. It started with my whole body aching but then I had that ticklish feeling in my throat and we know that is the WORST. Last night I couldn't get much sleep because I kept coughing and it destroyed me. Right now I feel tired and I have a slight headache but I had these photos on the laptop for a while and thought I stop by and get chatty.

It turns out that Real Techniques came out with a new collection but as you can see I'm so far behind the trend. A couple of months ago I was walking around the make-up section at the supermarket and saw that they had the Real Techniques Core Collection brushes. I decided to grab one seeing that it was on sale. Even though I have only used the foundation and contour brushes I'm pretty sure this set as a whole is the real deal. It also comes with a case because obviously they know what would make their customer a whole lot of happy. The brushes have great quality and beautiful design. Loving their color and softness. I get a lot of pleasure in things that are very well made. I mean who wouldn't! I know I got my moneys worth and I'll be using these foreva. 

What do you think about Real Techniques? Do you own or would you like to own a collection? If yes, which one? 
Elif x

2 comments:

  1. i have this set as well, love it!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the real techniques brushes! i picked up the core collection a couple of years back and the buffing brush is still one of my favourite foundation brushes, and i love the contour brush as well. i've been thinking about buying the collection again recently just so i can have two of each of those because i love them so much.

    jessica - littlehenrylee.com

    ReplyDelete