Makeup Revolution I ♡ Makeup Blushing Hearts Blusher Review

Monday, January 26, 2015

Hello lovelies! Before I even knew about Makeup Revolution I would usually just dream about owning cute things. Thanks to them, this beautiful I Heart Makeup Blushing Hearts-Candy Queen of Hearts Blusher is now in my possesion. Of course I was super excited to see this on the website as I have been dreaming of owning the Too Faced Sweethearts Blush, which is probably the inspiration behind the Blushing Hearts Blushers. Even though I still don't own my dream blush because it's expensive and it's not sold in the shops around here, I definitely think this is a great alternative. I haven't used it much yet but I definitely see Blushing Hearts being my go-to blush.

The finishing look of the blush on the face is just lightish pink. Of course you can probably dab more on the blush and get it a bit more darker but I usually like being simple. Tha packaging is adorable. I can't stop looking at it. It's a bit bulky but I prefer it that way and the color of it is out of this world. Gold is always a good choice, makes it classy :)

P.S. I tried getting a couple of shots of it on my face but I failed. Most of the shots I had too much light on my face and I just looked too pale. 
*Post is not sponsored* 
Elif x

6 comments:

  1. I've heard lots of good things about Make Up Revolution :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's adorable! I'm a sucker for cute makeup packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks beautiful!
    I would like to try it :)
    xx
    belle-fin.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete