Bath & Body Works 3-Wick Candles Review

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Hello everyone! I want to start off by saying thank you for all the feedback on my goals for the year, you are all so kind and lovely. I could not have imagined that blogging could bring me so much joy but it does and I have you to thank for that. I hope you stick around here in the year as well because I certainly won't be going anywhere haha! 

So for a New Years present I thought that it would be best to get something that would be beneficial to all of us at our home. The first thing that came to my mind were Bath & Body Works candles. I convinced my beautiful mother to take advantage of a sale they were having at the time and we got two of their winter themed candles. The first scent is Winter Candy Apple. We have already used a bit of this and it has a wonderful sweet smell that just fills up the room in a matter of minutes. The second scent is Sparkling Icicles. I really don't know how to explain the smell but I could maybe just say fresh. We haven't used this one yet but it will probably be as effective as the other one. These candles are quite expensive but I have the feeling that they will last a while. We will see. 

Have you tried any of the Bath & Body works candles? If so, which scent is your favorite?

Elif x

5 comments:

  1. I don't think I've tried any bath&body work candles, but my favorite scent is always vanilla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh seeing this brings back so many memories !! I was living in America last year and I LOVE these candles !! I had the one called winter and it smelt like candy canes kind of minty !! It has all burnt out now =[ the empty glasses make for great candle holders afterwards though! I wish you could get them in England !!!


    Victoria @ http://alfandemilio.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so so curious of the scents! I have never ever tried something like that, sounds so amazing, yay!!! <3

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bath and body works candles are my favorite! I have a couple of the autumn scented ones, like candy apple and pumpkin spice, they smell so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a little bit obsessed with scented candles at the moment -
    and they sound so good, especially the candy apple one.
    And I also really like the way they look. :)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete