I've got the 21st century breathing down my neck

Monday, October 20, 2014

I haven't shown my face around in any posts in a long time so I thought I'd stop by today with an outfit post. I just got a few things in my wardrobe that I basically wear every single day when the weather starts to cool down and my long green cardigan is one of those things. I wear this thing like 2-3 times a week and I'm not even sorry. I wish I could find more long stuff like this because I seriously dig it. It keeps me warm and it compliments every outfit I put together. This time I wore it with my newly purchased high-waisted black jeans and my crop top (you saw it in the turkish bazzar haul post!).  And to finish up the look I put on a headband, which is something that I have been doing quite often lately.

Oh and I'd like to mention that I used all the products that I have reviewed on my blog in the past couple of weeks when doing my make-up. I wanted you guys to see how the Amazing Lipstick Depraved and Focus & Fix Brow Kit from Makeup Rev looked on my face so you'd get a better idea. I hope the photos do the products justice :)

P.S. I know it might be cold to wear a crop top but just two days ago it was like a day left over from summer here in Istanbul so I was inspired. But of course now it's pretty chilly out.
Details 
Headband: Tally Weijl 
Crop Top: Bazaar 
Jeans: Pull & Bear 
Cardigan: Pull & Bear

9 comments:

  1. That is such a lovely cardigan, I can see why it's one of your favorites! It looks so cozy and warm. Wonderful outfit, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I love your style so much, Elif. :)
    That outfit is perfect, I am also a big fan of
    cosy cardigans and that hairband suits you so well.
    I also really like how the lipstick is such a perfect
    addition to the whole outfit. :)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when you added your first outfit posts. I noticed your wallpaper and fell in love with <3
    You look stunning, your style is awesome. I have same lipstick!

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful outfit! Loving the purple lipstick to death!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep trying to comment but they disappear.. it's either a glitch or you'll receive three comments from me haha
    Your lipstick and cardigan match the colors of the wallpaper - it's amazing and perfect! Beautiful pics, Elif!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has to be the cutest look I've seen all month, love that lipstick color and your headband is super cute!

    onacruz blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look, it's so feminine and cute! I love this blog xx

    the gifts are unadorned

    ReplyDelete