Film Photography: Vintage Binoculars

Monday, September 8, 2014

Hi all! I'm back with a new set of film photos. These are from the last batch but it's based around a different object. And as you can see and probably tell from the title that the object is the vintage binoculars. It is not a recent purchase but a treasure that has been in our family for a long time. I always take it out of its gold box and admire it and the last time I did that I introduced it with my Zenit 122. I set up a nice vintage setting in my room (mostly on my bed) and decided to just hit that shutter button and be happy with whatever I got. Since I was only testing out the film (which I have told you about in the last post) I really didn't expect much. I am happy with how they turned out and I am especially in love with the one that is half burnt.

And before I forget, thank you for all the nice comments that you've left on my last film photos I was totally over the moon. I will try to share more from now because I enjoy it and I sense it that you are enjoying it as well. Hope you like these and don't forget to tell me your favorite!

12 comments:

  1. The half burned picture is beautiful along with those binoculars!
    XO, Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are soo dreamy! I love film photographs!

    http://thewallflowersecrets.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! Love the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you take some of my favourite film photos. I love the one of the book and the flowers alone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing photos! Your blog is like a small and pretty paradise :) Good job girl :)

    http://ladyvuitton.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so gorgeous and have a certain mystery to them, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! You can even make the whole series of the pictures with this binoculars in different places and settings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish I had thought of that!! If I get a chance I'll try it out xo

      Delete
  8. Wow. I love these. Really, how beautifully nostalgic and ethereal. Dreamy! I love binoculars too. A bit voyeur, a bit ornithologist and a lot of charm.

    ReplyDelete