Istanbul Aquarium

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Hai guys! About two weeks ago we decided to spend a little family time visiting the Istanbul Aquarium which has a route of 16 themes and 1 rainforest ranging from the Black Sea to the Pacific. Everytime we finished a section I thought it would be over but it wasn't and it took lots of time to get through it all. I saw so many different kinds of fish and tried to take photos of them. Since I had just gotten a new lens for my camera I thought it would be amazing to practice with it with fish. It was kind of tough taking photos of fish but I think I did pretty okay with the few I chose to put up here. I have many more in my folder but I thought these would suffice. I didn't get any photos of the rainforest with my camera because the battery died but I remember they had piranhas and an alligator that I totally forgot to check out (boo me!). 

3 comments:

  1. These are some really lovely photos, some of them are so clear you look like you must be in the water with them! I remember trying to take photos at an aquarium a few years ago and it was miserable, I kept ending up with pieces of my own reflection and picking up all the smears on the glass, which makes these photos even more impressive to me! I love how the light shines through the water in the pictures of the rays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh <3 I love aquariums so much! :) Those photos are so magic <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely post!
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete