In the ocean I found new waves

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Well hello there! Feels like I haven't been around here for a long time and I think it has been a week since I posted last so that's so not cool. I'm going to make it up though because my internship ended yesterday and this week I'm just at home doing some summer cleaning and spending some time reading blogs and commenting, if you have commented on my blog lately you'll see a comment from me soon! 

On Sunday I got ready and asked my sister if we could take some outfit photos somewhere where there wasn't any people (because I'm shy like that) and she said sure lets go! We were headed for the marina but we remembered that the security had warned us that we couldn't take photos there so we decided to stop by the hill that takes you down to the marina and start shooting there. Of course I wore my velvet skirt because I love it and I'm not like a huge shopper for pants, skirts etc.. so I'll wear the same thing over and over I won't mind it lol. But this crop top I'm wearing is new (I tend to shop for tops a lot) and I got it from h&m on sale. I love the back of it because I love low-cut backs on dresses and in this case I love them on crop tops.. And have you seen this bag I'm wearing? It's WATERMELON!! It's so friggen adorable and roomy too. I could fit a whole bunch of things in there but I don't want the pink to disappear because then it wouldn't look like a watermelon (maybe?). It definitely will be an accessory I will use the crap out of during this summer 

Details: 
Sunglasses: Bazaar 
Crop Top: H&M 
Shoes: Defacto

6 comments:

  1. That velvet skirt is so cute!!! I love how you put together that outfit! I have a really hard time with matching velvet...
    Love your blog!
    -Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty backdrop with all the little roofs matching that skirt!

    http://happydayscalilife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo such pretty photos, lovely location.
    Love this outfit, I'm a big fan of velvet.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! You look so lovely and I adore the watermelon bag. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the velvet skirt! Very cute. I also don't like people around when I take outfit pictures, haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the skirt! H&M always have really good sales on :) I need to take a little peak myself maybe next weekend. Perfect backdrop too!

    ReplyDelete