Film Photos: Summertime

Saturday, June 28, 2014

I guess I'm continuing with the film photos from the abondoned building but this time these include my friends. They are all very close to me and I love taking their photos. We have so much fun coming up with different poses and concepts. I do photoshoots with Hazal (top photos and some below) frequently because she was quite interested in what I do when we first met but later on Hilal (white shirt) and Havva (denim jacket) started to become a part of this process of making moments eternal. And this particular day Esra (Hilal's sister and our friend since we've been haning out tons) had joined us which was amazing because I got to take photos of her too. Photographing someone for the first time is something that I will always love about photography.

The idea of this photoshoot is not one but many concepts: summer, free souls, friendship, beauty, adventure etc. Anything that you find in yourself you will find in these photos (hopefully!). Don't hesitate to leave comments below about your thoughts 

 I totally forgot who took this photo of me but I love it.
I used a Zenit 122 and Fuji Superia 200 + Kodak Gold 100 both expired. For more check out my FLICKR!!

8 comments:

  1. This is an absolutely gorgeous photo shoot!
    You all look so pretty!

    Kelly from | Daydreams & Daisychains

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos. The location and the portraits together works so well. Also loving the film aesthetic to them.

    Technicolour Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these photos! What a great place for a photoshoot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful shots, you're so talented! you should submit your work to rookiemag!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow girl! Such amazing photos and you all look stunning!! xx

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photos are perfect! Also, the outfits of you and your friends.
    I love summer, but here in Argentina is winter, and i'm suffering lol.


    Peace.

    ladennombreraro.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete