Feels like I only go backwards darling.

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Well hello there! I have been so busy this week but today I had lots of time to my hands to clean up the house and clean up myself (pampering yo) and I decided to squeeze in an outfit of the day for you guys. My sister asked to take me to the marina to take the photos and I wasn't going to say no to that. There was only like 30 minutes till sunset but we managed to take a ton of photos until the guard told us we weren't allowed, which is bullocks since we've done it before. Whatever though we got what we came for and left. 

This past weekend we went shopping for arts & crafts (mainly spray paint, cause I got some new project ideas) and we decided to stop by the mall to eat and when we went we saw that h&m had like friggen huge SALE signs up and we were like ":O, we MUST shop".. so we did. I got this sleeveless shirt and this bag I'm wearing (you'll see it down below) from there. They were both on sale and the bag was only like $2.5 so of course I had to get it. The shirt is super comfy and so light, it is absolutely perfect for summer. I totally recommend that you check it out in your local h&m, you won't regret it. The skirt I'm wearing was not on sale or anything and it was from LCW but I fell for the print! My necklace was gifted to me yesterday by a lovely friend. She bought it from her hometown Iskenderun, Hatay, which is in southern Turkey on the Mediterranean coast. I'm so excited to wear this necklace throughout summer, seems it would make any outfit look more sophisticated.  

Details: 
Shirt: H&M 
Skirt: LCW 
Cardigan: H&M 
Necklace: Gift 
Bag: H&M 
Socks: H&M 
Shoes: Lacoste

9 comments:

  1. This outfit is really nice! I really love the collar and bag! I love shopping for art supplies, but they can be pricy~ I heard about this huuuge sale at H and M on the radio, so I guess it certainly is a good sale!

    http://happydayscalilife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that collar. It's literally breathtaking. But I love how you paired it with your pretty and dressy outfit :)

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's annoying that the guard was harassing you about taking the pictures! Lovely shots anyways and the tights are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sister is quite the photographer, I'm always so impressed with the quality of the photos! you look absolutely lovely- I say this in every single one of your posts, but your hair and makeup are so lovely. the lip colour looks so amazing on you. I'm so obsessed with the outfit too- the skirt is such a pretty print, and the collar is cay-ute :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man I love your necklace so much!! I thought it was a detachable collar at first (I still love the trend even though it was a few years back...). These photographs are beautiful! I always admired your fantastic sense of style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit! Your fashion sense is really inspiring - it's so unique and colourful! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The color of this cardigan is just beautiful!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable!! I love the mismatch of print and texture. Your tote bag is the cutest. xxx

    ReplyDelete