What's On My iPad? // Editing Apps

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Hello everyone! It's mid-term week and I am struggling to keep up with the blogging world while doing all these translation coursework and studying for exams but I haven't given up. Here I go:

Afterlight: I actually just purchased this and I can say that it was worth every penny. It has so many filters and effects that turn your photos into something incredible. I'm so excited to use the app more often. Price $0.99.
Vscocam: I have been using this for a while now and it still is my favorite even though I have been trying out Afterlight lately. I probably won't stop using Vsco ever because it's an amazing app that is free to download (which is suprising since it's so good).
InstaCollage: Everyone loves collages. Free.
Dubble: This app lets you do double exposures with other peoples photos. I've got some good ones on there but I wish people would put better photos instead of a photo of toilet paper. Free.
Instasize: To use your photos anyway you want. Wide, square etc. Free.
PS Express: Not really like the photoshop on our computers so this one is a bit dissapointing. It's just another app that edits your photos. Try it out if you'd like to. Free.
PixlrExpress+: I used Pixlr-o-matic online for a long time and I loved all of their vintage filters and effects and I was so thrilled to see this app. It has so many different things that other apps don't have. I recommend this one. Free.
Wallpaper Fix: Sometimes I'd like to see my favorite actor on the wallpaper but I can never find a photo that would be a perfect fit. And when it's not a perfect fit iPad's expand them and they get blurrly and it's not nice. So I use this app to alter the image and make it a perfect fit to use as a wallpaper. Free.


13 comments:

  1. Such interesting apps. I'll have to remember this when I get an ipad.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of some of these, I'll definitely check them out! I hope some of them are available on Android :) xx

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use most of those apps to edit my photos too! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm addicted to afterlight, and i just got my own iphone so i'll definitely be checking out your recommendations! would love to see more app recommendations! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! With great pleasure I would like to invite you to join our Facebook event "Day for blog links swap." You can join here https://www.facebook.com/events/563375310443042/. The event is international, and the description is translated into English. For more information see the link.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been going through your blog and just wanted to say that I really like it :) http://finestprocrastination.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I wish I had an iPad <3
    Your apps are awesome. I don't know each of them, but I also love Afterlight <333

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. really cool, thanks for the recommendation.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such an amazing post, I never know what Apps
    to download because there are so many in the App store, it's
    great to have some recommendations.
    And I love VSCOcam, it's so good.
    Thanks to you, I also just downloaded PixlrExpress,
    I really like this one too. :)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been using Afterlight since the time they created it and it's my all time favorite. I also have vsco and I even purchased lots of presets for it at the time, but for some reason I can't switch to it.. I guess I'm a person of habits haha I also got Picfx the other day and I love their "film" filters.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good list. I'm not sure if it works on an ipad or not but my favourite app for photo editing on my Android phone is Cymera, it does everything.

    ReplyDelete