I've got that summertime happiness ♡

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Haven't posted film photos on here in a long time so I thought I might just drop a few. I took these photos on Monday & Tuesday and got them developed asap. The photos turned out pretty clear but of course the film was expired so they are a bit grainy than usual but I love that it like that anyway. Even though the weather is shitty right now on both those days it was absolutely amazing and these photos will always remind me of that. Istanbul is just very pretty when the sun comes out. Hope I can take more photos in different places in the future and share it with you lovely people <3 If you'd like to see more I've put some on my Flickr, check it out.

I've used a Zenit 122 and Kodak Gold 200 (expired in 2000) when taking these photos.

12 comments:

  1. Your photos are wonderful! I especially love how the first one turned out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lanters!!! Omg they are so perfect! I really like all of these. I've received my latest prints from the lab today, too, can't wait to share :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems such a beautiful place. I'd love to visit Istanbul one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such wonderful photos! I love the grain and the leaks and you have a wonderful sense of composition. Just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like these photos - I love the effect the old film has given them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these pictures, they are so wonderful.
    I would love to visit Istanbul one day and
    I would really like to see more of your photos from
    different places. :)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog and I love it! :)

    Vicky xo

    describethesky.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are such beautiful photos! Love the lensflare, and the grainy effect. Very pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. these photos are so beautiful <3 the places are fantastic! i wish i could go there once <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete