Foggy Istanbul, 19.02.2014

Monday, March 10, 2014

I really love foggy photos, they seem eerie and interesting and when Istanbul was covered with fog I knew I had to go out and take a couple of shots of my neighborhood. Usually where I live isn't really interesting so the fog gave it a different but interesting image. I had actually taken a bunch of other photos with my film camera but they didn't come out when I picked up my film from the photographer. Either they were too dark or they didn't do a good job developing them, I don't know. I hope I get another shot at it soon but I doubt it'll happen. It's pretty rainy and cold here, I really want Spring 

P.S. I will announce the giveaway winner soon, so keep your eyes on here or your email lol.

13 comments:

  1. These photos are gorgeous, Istanbul looks so different from the way it is normally portrayed in photos!
    XO, Miriam
    http://englishmademoisellediaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are incredible! My city (Wellington, New Zealand) was so so foggy a couple of weeks ago - it was amazing! I've never experienced anything like it before, but I hope it happens again soon!

    xo
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so atmospheric, i loke them!

    sarah x / bruise collector

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning photos, you were so lucky to get the right conditions for these shots but also equally talented to capture these scenes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful foggy photos! I love fog, we had it quite often recently, and it always feels like a bit of magic in the air.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fog is amazing, especially in the early autumn mornings, which is the only time we really get it over by the coast. Wishing spring would come soon as well, we just had another mini snowstorm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely photos, really captured the fog nicely.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The foggy photos are amazing, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! It really is foggy over there! Love the pics...but Im always terrified of driving in foggy weather :)
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! Fog makes everything so interesting!

    ReplyDelete