The Body Shop Aloe Soothing Day & Night Creme

Sunday, February 9, 2014


I always thought my face was oily because my hair gets greasy the day after I take a shower but within this year I realized that this was not true. My skin is pretty sensitive and has lots of redness around the T zone area and I get acne even though my face is really dry. I knew I had to do something about this soon so I went to The Body Shop with my sister and she got me these two cremes that the worker recommended for my skin. I have been putting them on for a month now and I feel that it is working really well. I can feel my skin refreshed and slowly becoming smoother. The only problem is that using just the cremes will not work because I believe that the reason my face is so dry is because it is dehydrated. I usually forget to drink water during winter and that is really bad as you all know. So with the help of the cremes and not forgetting to drink water I think I can really transform my dry face into a healthy smooth face.

Even though the cremes are a bit expensive I think they were a great purchase. I know that my face being dehydrated is slowing down the process but I have no complaints about the cremes. Also I don't know if it's just me but I feel like the redness of my face and some of my acne scars have been dissappearing since I have used the cremes but who knows I could just be imagining it. I will let you know of how everything turns out and thanks so much for reading!

15 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you have found some products to help your skin recover, but you are very right! What we put into our bodies also has a huge impact on the health and look of our skin, so drink that water, girl!

    rae from <a href="http://www.lovefromberlin.net/>lovefromberlin</a>

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m such a great fan of Body Shop ;-)
    I think this cream is <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. those creams sound awesome. i might try out some body shop products aswell!

    sarah :) / bruise collector

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love The Body Shop for skincare. I've never tried this, but a really good product is the Nutriganics gel to oil cleanser. It comes out as a gel but turns into an oil as you massage it into your skin. It's like a less greasy oil cleanser, which is meant to be really good for oily, combination and dry skin types. I love it because it removes my makeup really well as well! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nutriganics sounds amazing, thank you for telling me about it I will definitely check it out! xx

      Delete
  5. My skin sounds exactly the same as yours so I shall keep an eye out for these! I love the Body Shop products, they're a little expensive but I'm never disappointed in anything I buy from there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the body shop creams, i am a big fan of the vitamin e range xxx
    mollyox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These creams sound really good,
    I have never checked out The Body Shop
    for skincare, but I will definitely do it and I hope
    I will find something for my skin type, too. :)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah I always thought The Body Shop was a bit expensive. But this sounds really great.

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have the same problems with greasy hair/oily skin. be sure i'll note down the names of those two creams (if you find a miracle for greasy hair write about it too). thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for sharing! very interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have the same problem sometimes. Does it smell nice?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Body shop is my fav 1 :)
    Very useful post :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i use it too (: thanks for your review...

    ReplyDelete