Seasons may change, winter to spring.

Saturday, February 22, 2014

The weather this week has been amazing and I seriously thought we had left Winter behind and that Spring was finally here (silly of me to think like this since it's still February) but today it was dark and cold, which was totally unfortunate because I was going to take photos. I still decided to go through with it and these are the results. 

I recieved the beautiful seahorse necklace from Sugar & Vice and I am abolutely in love with it. It is beautifully made, the quality is amazing and it's very chic. Just pure magic. It is the prettiest jewelery I ever owned.  So of course I had to create an elegant outfit around it. I got the dress for a wedding and wore it many other times on other occasions and I thought it would look wonderful with the necklace and since it was cold I wore some dark red tights, took a schal with me thats was gifted to me by a friend and wore my new boots again. The colors of the outfit is wonderful and suitable for autumn/winter. The dress is made out of thick material and is pretty long so it keeps you warm. Also the lovely ribbon detail of the dress is a favorite of mine even though I basically suck at tying it like a bow but I manage so no problem. The bag is vintage and it's my mothers, she saved it until this time and I'm so grateful that she did or I would have paid a ton of money to get something like it. And to finish off this look I put on full make up, something I don't do very often!

  OUTFIT DETAILS
   Necklace: c/o Sugar&Vice
      Bag: Vintage (Mothers)  
  Dress: ADL
     Schal: Gift   
       Tights: Tally Weijl   
    Shoes: Tally Weijl

18 comments:

  1. omg i'm in love with your bag!! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Your seahorse necklace is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, can't wait for spring to arrive and I have been fooled by the weather these past weeks as well. One moment is warm and sunny, the other there are black, threatening clouds in the sky.

    I adore the necklace, it's absolutely adorable as is the dress. The vintage purse is to die for <3

    xx
    Valeria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling, you are so stunning! That red lipstick looks amazing on you, and I can't get over how lovely your hair is. The outfit is so nice as well, the colours look amazing on you, and I love how you've accessorised. Beautiful photographs as well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool!


    http://ladyvuitton.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so pretty in this dress. this ribbon color fits perfectly! and those photos with the schal, wow, this look is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely outfit! pretty vintage look, with the dress and bag.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO cute and I love your mums bag!! How sweet! XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely lace dress and nice printed kimono!

    Check out my Street Style post at London Fashion Week and share your thoughts! :)
    AL xx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the dress... this color looks good on you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the dress and the vintage bag is amazing :)

    thelittlefashionette.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  12. That dress looks so beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. so lovely! the boots are soo great with the feminine dress, and the bag and scarf and .. EVERYTHING!! just perfect <3

    beautiful garbage
    coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.com/
    facebook.com/beautifulgarbagefashion
    poppyleeandjackie.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous look and dress! The ribbon detail is so pretty :)

    Jasmine xx
    For a Real Woman
    So easy Spanish!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That purse is so quaint, I love it! You look so pretty in teal :)

    ReplyDelete