My Lovely Sponsors!

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Fantine started her blog because she wanted a place where she could share her photography. Photography is her way of keeping her memories and whatever she sees around documented. She lives in Paris so she is always surrounded by inspiration. I believe that she takes the most incredible photos of Paris, it makes me want to go back there again. She also has an etsy shop called La Manufakture where she makes felted animals. She opened up her shop because she was bored, she needed a job and for her self-confidence. It soon became theraputic for her and evolved into something she is very proud of. I absolutely adore her creations. She has an eye for things that are cute, pretty and lovely!
I have been a follower of Jess for a really long time and I have always enjoyed reading her posts. Her blog is versatile and unique, it doesn't just focus on one subject. It could go from her product reviews to her adventures documented with amazing photographs. Sometimes she will even throw some humour in there and make you laugh! Her blog name always draws me in since I am such a fan of wearing red lipstick like how she is! :)
    
Gilded Butterflies: Valeria uses her blog to share her beautiful photos with her incredible writing which I read gladly everytime and am always amazed by her.

What Naomi Wrote: Naomi just started her blog in the summer of 2013 but her blog is already growing strong. Her blog is a mixture of everything from lifestyle to beauty.

Don't forget to check out their blogs and follow along! And if you'd like to be a part of my blog in the following months be sure to check out my Advertising page :)

6 comments:

  1. thank you so much for the kind words, I loved sponsoring you this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh your sponsors are really awesome <3

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Elif. This is a really lovely post. I look forward to checking out your other sponsors too :)
    N xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow This is a really lovely post <3 you are so pretty :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was very honored to be a part of your blog this month. thank you lovely elif.

    ReplyDelete