If we're only ever looking back, we'll drive ourselves insane.

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Hey guys! I have been very busy with finals as it was all squeezed in one week and it was pretty intense but now that thats over I can enjoy my very long vacation of a month and a half (estimated). During this time my goal is to blog more and hopefully I'll succeed. Sometimes I can't blog because I have no clue what to blog about but I'll do my best, I promise. I bought these two shirts from h&m. I thought both were on sale but turns out only the striped one was and I only realized that after we paid for everything. I actually felt bad about it because these types of shirts go on sale after a while and I get extremely annoyed seeing things on sale that I paid full price for. But my sister who bought them for me convinced me that it was worth it :) During the winter I don't wear skirts because I get too cold so I usually style my shirts with jeans but I could not resist to combine my velvet skirt with these two shirts. I love the end result as both looks are very me. Which one do you like best?
Shirts: H&M          Skirt: Let Them Stare          Necklace: Gift

14 comments:

  1. I think the drawn pattern one is my favorite. I really loved these outfits. Congrats on finishing exams! I'm just about to start my week of exams yikes. Have a good week and vacation!

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit! The skirt is beautiful! I especially love the aztec style top! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely lovely lovely. The second one in particular. So cute. Have a nice week ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful post! You look lovely. The velvet skirt is the prettiest, and I'm always a fan of stripes, so I'm a major fan. The other top, with the cool pattern, is amazing too! Definitely worth it, even if it was full price.
    Looking forward to more blog posts, Chamomile Dealer is one of my favourites, and I hope your exams went well :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt is such a rich color and photographs beautifully! I appreciate your wallpaper as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shirts look great with that skirt,.i adore velvet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both tops were still totally worth it. :) ♥ I am a big fan of the striped top especially because of it's rollneck. Very smart looking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great combo, I like the second look best, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so adorable! I love the velvet skirt with the top!

    Tallia
    Trending In Fashion
    Dressale Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am in love with your skirt, I have a penchant for velvet anyway but the colour is showing up beautifully. I especially like it teamed with the stripey top :)

    New follower!

    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the stripy tee and skirt combo :)
    I hate when I buy things full price and then they go on sale - happens all the time to me! At the same time, if I really like something and think it will go into the sale it normally doesn't. Then it will be sold out in my size... ahh shopping.

    Awesome wallpaper btw - really good backdrop for the photos!

    ~K

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing look, I have a similar skirt in dark blue...
    Your blog is pretty fascinating, I thin, I´ll follow you ;-)
    If you want to visit mine to.....www.pilot-leonie.blogspot.com

    Leonie<3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both outfits are gorgeous, love it! The skirt is just so, so pretty. x

    ReplyDelete