I guess we are who we are.

Monday, January 27, 2014

I'm writing this post while listening to Eminem's new album and oh my goodness my Eminem obsession is back. I need to buy that friggen album. 

Anyways these photos were taken on Saturday (by my sis) when we went to my moms friends beauty salon and I thought I'd wear something nice and comfortable. Even though it wasn't so cold I took my coat with me and it kept me really warm. I got it before winter came along because I didn't want to freeze this year but a fortune was paid for it since it was new season lol. But the rest of the things were bought at the sale this month, yay! I have been wanting tights with cool prints for a while now and when I saw these with the houndstooth print I fell in love. I knew that they were pretty fashionable at the moment and that it would look amazing with everything. I actually don't like wearing short things on top of tights and since I wore this white jumper which was given to me by my sister I had to wear something longer on top. So I chose this knit sweater which seemed to be the perfect length. I actually put this whole outfit together so I could wear my new shoes that I have been eyeing for ages in Tally Weijl and finally got them at the sale. They are so pretty, comfortable and my first high-heeled boots :)


Coat: Bershka   Knit Sweater: LCW   White Jumper: Zara   Tights: Stradivarius   Shoes: Tally Weijl

19 comments:

  1. Really nice photos, well done to your sister! But the outfit is the best part- it looks so cosy but cute at the same time. I especially love the cardigan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful. I love the peach color and the houndstooth leggings together sooo much. Your hair is perfect by the way :)

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those outfits! The parka looks so warm but stylish!

    Would appreciate if you checked out my blog
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable outfit!! Love the houndstooth tights so much, and these photos are beautiful :)

    xo www.inventedromance.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the peach sweater!

    -Brittany
    http://pittsburghglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cool!
    maybe we can follow each other? let me know! <3 http://exality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute. very similar to my winter jacket. i also have a big green coat like that (what is the name for jackets like that?) mine isn't the most beautiful jacket but it definitely keeps me super warm on those days that are so cold I focus first on staying warm and 2nd on looking good! haha.

    rae at lovefromberlin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit. The colours go so well together. Love that coat, I've been needing a new one for ages and I've been stalking around the blogging world for coat ideas.

    ~ K

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love you leggings!they look so awesome with you robots lovely:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit and I really love the boots. You look beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice cardigan! I've always wanted something like that, but for some reason didn't have much luck finding the right one. And then the other day I got it in cream/white! Yay to cardigans!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your coat in this, outfit looks good! Danielle xx

    missdanielle.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a cute and comfy outfit! Your jacket seems super warm and I'm in love with the houndstooth leggings!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the way you wear all of those! Look good on you! So beautiful! Those coat and legging are my fave! XD

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a lovely outfit, love the colours too :) They go so well together :)
    Selena x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice outfit and the colors go well together ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice photos!
    Like your outfit, cool boots!)

    ReplyDelete