When love is gone, where does it go?

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Even though Winter season is a tough season to photograph for our blogs we will always manage to catch a little bit of sunlight for our photos. Thats exactly what I did here, plus the lights in the room were on too lol. Anyways, probably the only thing I love about winter is wearing cosy clothes like this sweater I recevied from Aupie.com.

I chose this pink polka-dot sweater with an embellished collar from the website because I knew I had to add a couple of more sweaters to my wardrobe before it got colder. They had a couple of colors to choose from but I felt that it would be nice to have some pink pieces in my closet since I don't have many, so I went for it. It arrived a month after I placed the order which is usual for online stores and I'm used to it. The material is so soft and it definitely keeps you warm and I love that. The only thing that I was concerned about is the size of course, because with one-sized things you can never be sure how its going to turn out. This was actually a bit small on me and considering I wear small I don't know how medium, large sizes can cope with this being one-sized (the arm length was short by the way, I fold it when I wear it) Other than that it's very chic and pretty, I already got lots of compliments when I wore it to uni last week! 


Sweater: c/o Aupie     Jeans: Don't remember :(     Bag: Toodles Noodles

And how cool is my new bag from Toodles Noodles? I love it.  I have been using this bag for a week to uni, it's very practical. I won it from a giveaway Amanda held for TN on her blog a while ago. She stopped blogging shortly after but we still follow each other on other platforms so it's no loss. I am glad to have met her. Also, the shop itself is amazing and Liora is really nice, she even wrote a little note :)
Have a lovely week!

23 comments:

  1. The jumper is cute! I like your blog post title, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your adorable sweater, so sweet and fluffy, plus I love the collar!
    These photos are really nice, and I love your makeup here! You look really pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such an adorable top - really like the bag that you're wearing too!
    Loving your blog :)
    Saida xx

    http://saidacanephotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeousssss. Love the pink on you! I'm always a bit iffy about wearing red lipstick and pink on myself but it looks perfect on you!

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it all!! so beautiful. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are really beautiful, and I absolutely adore the jumper
    t00ts.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  7. In love with your sweater.
    Will you like to follow each other on GFC, FB or Twitter?
    Love
    New Post: Fashion Talks
    New Giveaway: Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute outfit!
    You have a lovely blog, happy to be your newest follower! :)
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sweater is adorable, you look so pretty :-)

    Love, Christine♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your jumper, it's so cute! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an adorable jumper! So cute :D
    L xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the sweater :)

    Giveaway on my blog!
    The Cutielicious
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    Fede

    ReplyDelete
  13. i am so in love with this sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  14. love this outfit, especially your sweater! I wish I had cute wall paper in my room to do my outfit photos in front of but unfortunately we don't and I get poor lighting. Love your back drop though pretty lady (;

    -
    Cecilia
    Dearest Lou

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look so gorgeous, especially in that last photo <3 xx

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love these pictures. That sweater is beautiful as are you.

    xx
    scarlettandgiselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute sweater! And i like the title on this post, kept me thinking...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable sweater! It's super cute in pink :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've been over some of your posts and you have such a beautiful and eccentric personality that shines through your rad sense of style. You're quite unique, I love finding bloggers like you! :) xo

    www.peek-inside-my-wardrobe.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your jumper is amazing! So pretty, the colour suits you really well.

    http://bonjourgrace.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute! I like the pink jumper I've been looking for a fuzzy one for awhile <3

    from likkie xx,
    thedippster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete