Goal Recap: Stamp Collection

Monday, December 9, 2013

Beginning of the year I set up a few goals to keep myself a little busy. I have never done it before so I don't know how well I am doing but I crossed off another thing from it last month. I had it in my mind for a while to organize the stamps that were left inside the red box but I couldn't find stamp albums anywhere and when I did it was really expensive. But last month I was walking through the "Sahaflar" section of the book fair and they had a used one for a reasonable price so I grabbed it. I filled up about 11 pages I think and there is still 9 more left which is amazing. I hope I can collect more even though I barely recieve mail with stamps on them. Anyways here are a couple of photographs. By the way you can also go back and see some photos of the collection in a previous post and see how full the box actually was HERE.

The last two are my favorites ♡ 

PS: Thank you for all the comments you have been leaving, it really means a lot to me. Oh and also you guys are awesome! Love you all.



15 comments:

  1. So cute! I used to collect stamps, I might start again! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, these are so cool! I collected stamps for a short time when I was younger, I miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love stamps! you have a nice collection. I've been trying to buy the cool ones whenever they come out in the post office. And I always save envelopes from family & pen pals, especially when they have pretty stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to collect stamps as wel!! I have a bunch of really lovely ones that are stashed away. I always wanted to put them on display, but I never figured out a good way to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such an impressive collection. It's so beautiful. The way that the colors look togeth is just amazing. Really inspired me to do a stamp print! :)

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. just when I thought you couldn't get any cooler I learn you have a stamp collection. You are just magic xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such amazing collection! wow <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you have such an awesome and varied collection of stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing collection here! XOXO Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those stamp are perf. I love the way you organized them, so Jelly
    unicornskill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoa- you've got SO many beautiful stamps. What a unique little collection. I love how colorful they all are!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. my dad used to collect stamps as well :D I still have them back home!

    ReplyDelete