My Favorite Lipsticks

Saturday, November 16, 2013

First of all let me start of by saying that I do not own a lot of lipsticks but it is one of the most frequent make-up items that I use. My eyeliner probably comes first but lipstick is really important for me, especially in the winter season because I get cold and my lips turn purplely and I need to cover them up. Anyways out of like 10 lipsticks these 4 are my fave.
I discovered Kate Moss 107 and 04 this year. Both of them were bought by my sister but the 04 one was a surprise. I actually wanted a purple lipstick for a while and seeing this she knew she had to get it for me aha. I really love the fact that it is actually dark purple which really suites my winter style of dark clothes. But I do have to say that the vast difference between the color of my lips and 04 is a bit of a problem, I have to be on alert if the lipstick starts wearing off and my lips look patched. The Max Factor one was my mothers and I'm so so sad its almost finished. It's probably my favorite from the bunch. The green lipstick is from a turkish bazaar, the cheapest yet prettiest lipstick ever. The color of it is a little pinkish on the lips and the shiny spiked gold cover is just dreamy ♡♡♡
P.S. The photos were taken with flash and they are a bit shiny because I had to take them after it got dark. I still haven't gotten used to how little time we have of daylight :( 

24 comments:

  1. All the colours are so appealing, dear lord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading this post! I liked the variety of all the colors. Everyone keeps reminding me that I need a darker lipstick by these awesome posts. I get it. Haha, just kidding. I really loved reading your blog so I followed! :) //

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collection! I love the dark, dark shade. Really nice for winter! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the kate line of lipsticks as well, now i need to get that purple color. thank you for the recommendation.
    xx http://www.1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first one has such a gorgeous tube! I love how you placed these on top of a shell - so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the lipsticks of the Kate Moss collection! X Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The green is so beautiful, but I wonder what it look on the lips... ?
    Sylvie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Kate Moss collection. I suppose this green turns pink or peach? I had one and it gave me peach result!
    Whoop! Coming from #lbloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really must try Kate Moss lipsticks.
    Adela x

    misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the lipsticks!
    dontcoralwithme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow the packaging for that turquoise lipstick is amazing!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i've got the rimmel kate lipstick in 107 too and i love it a while ago but haven't worn it much lately, maybe i need to dig it out again!

    little henry lee

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the gold packaging, so lovely!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is great post <3 I love Kate's lipsticks, these are so good :) I also have both colours <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I love dark lipsticks! The green one weird-ed me out for a second but it'd be cool to see what it looks like on! I'm also hating these early nights, i just can't seem to organise anything haha. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This purple color looks so amazing! I love the idea of being experimental with lipstick hues!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. would love to see the photo with green one :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love lipsticks, but hardly use them much. Now that it's warming up I suppose I'll make much more effort to do so however. That green shade is intriguing, it's packaging is just divine though! What a find!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the green one! Im shocked the result is pinkish....would love to see it on :D
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    Don't forget to check my & other stories giveaway ^^

    ReplyDelete
  20. The spiked gold case is so lovely! I've always wanted to try a purple lipstick but haven't been gutsy enough yet :) x

    ReplyDelete
  21. The purple is lovely! Awesome color ♥
    xoxo ♥
    just4barbie blogspot

    ReplyDelete