Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr ♡/ WIW

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

This was my outfit today but right now I'm sitting in my pjs listening to The Beatles and getting ready to sleep (after I write this post of course!). Anyways this week is a holiday (sacrifice holiday to be exact) for us so we have no school, no work, nothing. We usually spend these days visiting relatives. My grandma lives at the building next to ours and usually we head there the first day and we see some of our relatives there because they visit the grandparents as they are the oldest in the family. The remaining days we start visiting other relatives we haven't seen yet and so on. I like seeing and catching up with relatives but with this holiday I gotta say that I really don't like the smell of freshly cut meat. I mean yes I do eat meat but I'm not fond of this kind even though I did eat one bite. Good thing the first day is over though because I am tired (not as much as my mom though).
Cardigan: H&M       Shirt: H&M       Skirt: Clothing Swap        Necklace: Gift

Oh remember when I went to a Clothing Swap event? Well I got this skirt from there! It was actually a bit big for me so I thought my sis could wear it but it was small on her so I decided to hand it to the tailor to size it down and it worked. Now its perfect for me :) Also, I got the h&m cat printed shirt (my new favorite shirt!) and cardigan on clearence and I'm thrilled. They were both a great find =^.^= And I thought that nothing would be better than this cardigan to give some color to a black & white outfit combination. Was I right?

28 comments:

  1. Unbelievably cute! Love the print mixing and the cats of course! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this outfit?!! I love the skirt and especially the fact you got it in a clothing swap. I also think that shirt is so cute, you look so pretty :) XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! Why do you have holiday in this time? Is because of an important date?

    Greetings and Peace S2

    muchachitaconmochilaycruz.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous that you have a week long holiday! Have a great time!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures and a very sweet look!
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the mixed monochrome prints, so so cute! xx

    www.adventuresofananglophile.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this outfit! the lilac really looks great with monochrome :)

    http://roseandvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely outfit, your shirt is the cutest <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. A pretty, dainty look, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this outfit so much! the top has cats on it so as far as I'm concerned I'm sold aha! I love the shape/silhouette of this:)

    thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow that shirt is so cute! I was already in love with the dress version, gotta love that cat print!
    -
    Ester @ Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your blog!!! Cool stylizations: ) I greet: )

    ReplyDelete
  13. This outfit is adorable! The top and necklace are just adorable ^^

    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  14. such an adorable combination! we love the pastel cardi and that necklace is so dainty, just what we like!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your look!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the necklace and your skirt!i really want to go to a clothes swap, sounds awesome x
    The Frill Seeker

    ReplyDelete
  17. your necklace so cute!

    following you now, follow me back maybe?

    www.heymarsya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ah, such a fun, effortless outfil. Yet so girly :) I almost bought a skirt with the same kitty print, but they didn't have my size :/ Damn you, H&M.

    xx from Misty's stuff

    ReplyDelete
  19. This outfit is SO cute! I have the dress version of this top, but I absolutely love it as a T-shirt! And of course, you can never go wrong with polka dots :)

    www.room-334.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice blog! Can we follow each other? Write me on my blog or follow me and i follow you:)

    XOXO

    Vik Ladyla - fashion blog
    vik-ladyla.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  21. KITTIES! Adorable outfit.

    scarlettandgiselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. love your outfit and necklace :)
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  23. gorgeous outfit, and love the title ;) Sheldon Cooper is a god xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your outfit is really cute dear <333 X Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. that periwinkle-hued cardigan made me fall in love!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This outfit is really adorable. I am seriously in love with that kitten shirt!

    ReplyDelete