DIY: Decorate an Old Black Bag

Sunday, May 19, 2013

First of all I really wanted to say sorry for not being around. I just had nothing to write about and usually these months are a bit busy for me. I turned 20 on the 14th and it was a blast. So I come here today as a 20 year old and thats pretty awesome. Anyways my sister and I love watching the Carrie Diaries and we were inspired from it from the very first episode. We loved the idea of decorating with nail-polish (like Carrie did with her mothers bag that got ruined a little with nail-polish) so we had this old bag and we turned it into a fashionable one. As you can see from the picture we just took a bunch of colors and splattered them across the bag and thats about it. I really love the new bag and I hope I can find an occasion for which I can use it. 

See you next time! Hope you like our new bag and if you try this be sure to leave a link below :)


25 comments:

  1. Hey,
    great post and a beautiful DIY!
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I love it|! Good job :)


    http://ladyvuitton.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How come I never had such a great idea like this? :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome xoxo

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, the bag looks great! (I love The Carried Diaries, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally awesome idea! It reminds me of Carrie :DD

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing! I found your blog through The Persephone Complex, so glad I did! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. even without reading the post, I realized it was the Carrie Diaries :) the bag looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't watched the Carrie Diaries yet but the bag is so FAB! Love it and definitely going to try it out sometime myself! :) Great way to transform an old bag! I really like your blog! Hope you will check mine out too if you get a chance! :)

    http://loislennon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just wanted to say thanks so much for your lovely comment! <3

    Holly xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the carrie diaries!!! This bag is lovely, you should put your name on it too!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing result

    New post on the blog:

    http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great DIY, I consider doing this too to one of my bags:-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. awesome!! want to do this thing hmm <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow that's so cool! I would definitely make a mess though.


    Would appreciate if you checked out my blog
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Omg you are so creative, you make your bag look great with nail polish :))
    Im following you now, hope you will follow back! Kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. omg you look so great and so cretive, decorating your bag with you nail polish, cool :))

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great idea :) looks brilliant! Xxx

    ReplyDelete