Istanbul on Film

Saturday, November 17, 2012



Such a hectic time I am going through right now. Exams, exams, exams. But before all of this I went and got myself a film camera and I wanted to test it out before the weather got unbearably cold. The moment I got my camera I walked around and took some photos of my wonderful city. If you ever do visit Istanbul please let me know, it would be really awesome to talk about it. (Of course these photographs involve only a tiny tiny tiny tiny..part of Istanbul)
Have a lovely day! Oh and also have you realized my new social media buttons? Lauren from Your Title Here made them for me! I love how she played with the colors :)


21 comments:

  1. Istanbul looks lovely! What a beautiful place to live. Hope your exams go well :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've nominated you for a Liebster award over at thesparklypanda.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow these photos are so awesome <333
    love it!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pics.*_*
    Maybe follow each other???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! What gorgeous photos! I especially love the first. Good luck on your exams!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful photos!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new xmas giveaway to win lots of presents from lush and more! click here :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, these photos are gorgeous. I particularly love the last one.

    Sofie / http://strikeaprose.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. That water looks so beautiful! I'll add Istanbul to my bucket list of places to visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Istanbul is definitely on my list. Film camera captures the moments better sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos! Which film camera did you use? I love shooting film.

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my these photos are so awesome, how I wish I can be there! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Istanbul looks like a gorgeous place! I love the way the photos came out :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your blog! Maybe we could follow each other on bloglovin or GFC? Please leave me a comment or just follow me and I will follow you too =)

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful photos!

    prillamie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. İstanbul bir asktir :) cok guzel fotograflar !

    ReplyDelete