Summer Vacation on Film

Sunday, October 21, 2012

You guys know that I like traveling by now so this post isn't really a surprise. I had a 10 day vacation over the summer in Bodrum, Turkey. It was pretty awesome we took some photographs and had lots of fun. These photos I'm going to share are taken with a smena 8m. It is a fully manual camera that was given to me by my grandmother. 
Workers at the hotel, they were really really friendly! :)
You can find some of these on my Flickr page. Also I should mention that this is in order from bottom to top, so the last photo would be one of the firsts that we took and the first photo with the fisherman is taken on our way back. 
PS: I'm on Bloglovin now! Follow if you'll like, it is located on the left side of my blog! :)


12 comments:

  1. wow what a lovely photos <3 so summery <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These a beautiful!! I love manual cameras, they're just sort of perfect.

    new follower:)

    xx,
    J
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!!!

    Want to follow each other??!!

    MyFashAvenue.blogspot.ca

    p.s. I am having a GIVEAWAY!

    xx
    Deanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. woaaa, such a nice trip :)

    xoxo

    http://sony-ann.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness the tones of these photos are just perfect! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ! I'm new in your blog, it's very nice !
    I especially love the first picture which is blurred ! :)
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures! I really love the second one from the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your pics, they look like from a doll-live,
    everything seems to be so miniatur-like.
    i like the soft and vintage color of the pics.

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pictures are seriously GORGEOUS! I love all of them. (especially the ones in the pool!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow, these are all so so pretty! my favorite one is of the hat while you're in the pool. it looks like something out of a magazine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous photos! The pool and boats ones are so cool.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have to say that I loooove last two pictures! :)
    By the way, thank you for following me, I followed you back - because your blog is awesome.... And I hope you entered my giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete